Home

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Home!

I am home! Very bitter sweet to be home. Sweet because I missed my family SO MUCH, and it is great to be back in my own room (which by the way, my mom completely cleaned out and organized. yea, she rocks). And I can't get enough of Karleigh Mei. But bitter at the same time because I miss Africa and my team so much. Nobody ever warned me when I signed up for going with a team from out of state how hard it would be to say good bye! I cried and cried the whole way out of the airport. And then cried some more. I am already trying to figure out ways of how to see them again this summer :) I have so many stories to share...but for now...pictures. These pictures are NOT my pictures. These were taking by Taylor (whom i miss terribly). I have not been able to upload my own pictures yet, because the airport lost the bag that it is in (ugh). So for now...some pictures of my time there. 

This is the amazing girl behind all of these pictures. She is beautiful and so much fun! 








Emma is just as sweet and fun as her mom talks about on the blog...we had fun together :) 
The kitchen we were building.




Much more to follow....

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo! So glad you are home safe and sound! And so happy to see these awesome pics! Africa is amazing, isn't it?

    love and hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had so much fun! What an incredible opportunity that you were able to go! God is good. :)

    ReplyDelete